Friday, March 15, 2013

Daxs FIRST Haircut March 2013

Dax had his FIRST haircut today, I know what you mean First Haircut at 8 Months old but boy did he need one.He was blessed with my thick curly hair and it was kinda getting out of control. I had no idea how Dax would act obviously having a 8 month old or any baby to 2 year old sit still for a period of time is alot to ask for so I tried having high hopes. He was so excited Sydney put on his cute little Cape that had all his buddies Monkey Elephants and Giraffes. He was just a bundle of joy to watch. It took a few minutes and he didn't squeal squirm or make a sound! Syd said most 2 year old can't sit still and cry the whole time and he is being an angel! John held him on his lap and I took the pictures.Daxton's expressions on his face we're absolutely  priceless. He had no idea what was going on and just sat there like a deer in headlights. It was a SAD day my Papa Frustaci he was 93 passed away this morning so it's been a sobering day for me but this definitely took my mind off of it and made me Happy.Dax survived his first haircut and we even have a little memento that says Baby's 1st Haircut with his curls, perfect for his memory book :) After we went shopping went to Olive Garden and enjoyed the rest of the night as a family.







 
























                                                         

No comments:

Post a Comment