Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Johns 30th Birthday

John turned 30 this year! He went to work for the day and I hung out with Dax. We played and I packed for us since we we're going to Salt Lake for the weekend. John came home and we left for Salt Lake. Throughout the day I told him Happy Birthday several times. We met his parents for dinner at Roadhouse. We had steak it was delicious. Of course the rolls we're to die for. We also totally embarrassed which was very entertaining, At Texas Roadhouse if it is your birthday you get to ride the bull and they sing Happy Birthday. John was a good sport and I have it recorded! The day before his birthday we celebrated here at home. I got Papa Murphy's Pizza, and surprised him with a Ice cream cake which he gets every year. It was a fun birthday for John. One of these days I'll plan a surprise Birthday for him. Now that would be priceless.


                                                               







No comments:

Post a Comment