Wednesday, June 26, 2013

My 28th Birthday

   My 28th Birthday wasn't what I was use to and that was totally fine with me, I am married now and a Mom and that in itself is the greatest gift of all. In years past I have gone to California, went to Cheesecake Factory, the Beach, gotten my hair done. got a manicure and a pedicure, gone to the movies etc. This year I hung out with Dax tried getting a pedicure but none of the places I went to we're able to. Came home relaxed got ready and John and I went to dinner at a nice place here in Vernal called the Quarry. It was fun and relaxing my friend watched Dax. I had Steak and a salad and some vegies. Deseret was raspberry cheesecake. We came home and John made me a Confetti cake it was delicious. My siblings also called me and I talked to them it was fun. I was able to get my pedicure that Saturday and it was so relaxing!

                                                             









No comments:

Post a Comment