Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Valentines Day 2013

                                                             

Happy Valentines Day. It was like any normal day We both worked and that night I came home from work played with Dax, did some laundry and did a little photo shoot with Dax it was fun. We also got a Black Yukon the day after Valentines so I considered that to be a really good present. We went to Cheesecake Factory a few days before so all in all it was a good Valentines. Also John has only gotten me flowers ONCE and this is our 3rd Valentines together. So I know when I do get flowers it's Special. We actually celebrated at Cheesecake Factory My Favorite. Nothing to big and over the top, I am happy I have a husband I love and adore so much. Valentines isn't that big of a Holiday for me but it still fun to do sweet things for each other


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment