Saturday, July 6, 2013

Splash Pad First Time June 2013

The day that Daxton turned 11 Months we went down to Lehi for the weekend and stayed at Jeff and Amy's. Amy and I decided to take the kids to the Splash Park in Highland. I had never been so I had no idea what to expect. It was a lot of fun. I was excited because I had heard so much about it from my friends and would always see pictures of kids at Splash parks. When we got there we laid out our towels and put sun screen on the kids. We decided to sit down with our feet in and let the kids play. I held Dax in my lap since he couldn't stand on his own and their we're kids everywhere, Dax was not having it. The water was freezing and every time a kid would pass by us he would scream if any water touch him. After a while we decided to go over to the big fountain of water was splashing everywhere on the cement and I sat Dax down alone. Probably not the best idea but I wanted him to experience it and of course take some pictures. After a while we decided to leave and we got Snow Cones. Boy was Dax excited. I decided to get Strawberry and Blue Cotton Candy. It was delicious and defiantly cured my sweet tooth. Dax couldn't get enough and kept wanting more and more. It was adorable. He of course was getting all messy and sticky and kept touching my phone and got that all sticky. By the time we left the kids we're tired and ready to go. All in all it was a fun way to start our Summer    
                 





                                                        



















No comments:

Post a Comment