Saturday, June 14, 2014

Mothers Day Weekend 2014

Mothers Day came fast this year. It was a FUN weekend Friday night we went to johns brother Brain's  house in American Fork and had a BBQ with all of the Carpenter Family. Georgia was in town and it was a fun time getting together with everyone. Dax enjoyed playing at the park and playing with his cousins. Saturday morning Dax and I went grocery shopping together and that is always fun. When we got home he took a nap and I put the groceries away. After he woke up we drove to Jordan's and picked him up and we were on our way to Grandma Jorgensen to surprise her for Mothers Day. First we stopped at IN N OUT my favorite and grabbed some lunch. Jordan was sweet and offered to pay for it since it was Mothers day weekend. I gladly accepted. We got to Grandma Jorgensen's and she was really surprised to see us. It had been a few months since we had last seen her. We visited for a while, talked and laughed and hung out. Dax was entreating himself with her Phone and Oxygen machine. After we left I stopped by Sweet Tooth Fairy and grabbed my free Chocolate cupcake for Mother's Day. After that I dropped Jordan off and headed home. Georgia stopped by and had dinner with us before she drove back to St George. We had Spaghetti and Cesar salad. It was nice to visit and hangout. After that I put Dax to bed and watched some shows and relaxed. John went shopping for Mothers day. After he got home we hung out and then went to bed. Dax ended up waking up and we watched Curious George at Midnight. Oh the joys of his crazy sleeping habits. Sunday morning we went to church and no offense but the Mothers day talks were horrible. Not what we were expecting at all. After church the Young Men handed us Chocolate Bars and I was excited because I Love chocolate. We came home from church and changed and went to Costco to grab a few things, We had Chicken Veggies and rice for dinner. John gave me a sweet card and 2 movies. Sweet home Alabama and The Saratov Approach. All in all it was a fun Mothers day. I am so grateful for Daxton. He is my little sunshine. He makes me so happy and I am so grateful for him. I love being his Mommy and look forward to many mothers days to come.
                       

                                                        















No comments:

Post a Comment