Friday, July 18, 2014

2 Year Photos

Daxton recently had his 2 year photos done and they came out so adorable. We drove up to Highland on a Sunday Afternoon and my sweet sister in law took them. Dax played with his dinosaurs and went on a tricycle and well as running around the big open grassy field. His smile and laughter melt our hearts. We are so lucky to call him ours and have him join our eternal family. He is so photogenic and loves taking pictures.I guess you could say he is like his Momma. It was a Sunny afternoon and Dax was in a great mood. He was happy and content. My sweet Sister in Law Amy took them it was so much fun hanging out with her and letting her play with Dax. He is our cute little monkey and we adore him to pieces. We are so blessed to have him in our Family. Cant believe he is 2! It went by way to fast. Daxton John stop growing you hear me! And the best part of all I found his shirt for the Photo shoot at Target for $3 on Clearance Score. Until next year photos. This was a blast and I appreciate my sister in law helping us out and giving up a sunday afternoon to be with us.

                               

                                       









No comments:

Post a Comment