Friday, July 18, 2014

My 29th Birthday May 2014

Every year my birthday comes and it doesn't feel like my birthday. It did when i was younger but not anymore which is okay. This year I turned 29! Forever 29 as my sister in law Tammy says. I woke up and hung-out with Dax, got ready for the day and dropped Dax off at the babysitters and drove to my Manicure and Pedicure appt at the Payson Beauty school. It was so relaxing. I decide to get shellac on my toes and nails since I never do so I treated myself. The girl that did it Kat was so nice and we talked about our favorite tv shows and our cute little boys. During I got several texts phone calls Facebook post and Instagram post. It was very thoughtful. After I left I wanted to get my makeup done at the mall for free but I didn't have enough time so I went to the store and decorations for the Young W omens in excellence that night. After that I drove to the church and decorated with another leader and then went home and freshened up and then drove up to Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. I have been going there for my birthday since I was 22. I LOVE IT! Although we were seated right away Dax was a wild Monkey. He would not sit still. I was frustrated and John said from now on Birthday Dinners we will just go alone without Dax. We had a Yummy dinner and of course had Cheesecake. I had White chocolate raspberry. Dax sat on my lap while they all sang to me. It was cute. After we left we walked around the mall and actually bought new phones! We needed them desperately. That weekend we celebrated again and John made me a Homemade cake my favorite because it means more. It was white confetti cake and butter cream confetti frosting. It feels like I am still 23 years old. I know that one of these years my looks will catch up to me but until then I will enjoy looking like a 23 year old! :)


                                         




                                                       

No comments:

Post a Comment