Wednesday, November 5, 2014

3rd Anniversary June 2014

The last 2 year's John has planned our anniversary so this year I asked him if I could. He said sure. Our anniversary is 2 days before his birthday so I thought of going somewhere fancy for our anniversary and somewhere else for his birthday because we had a coupon. Well he said NO Tucunaos for his birthday something more low key so I let him pick. For our anniversary we met after work at the Riverwoods in Provo an outdoor outlets. He thought we were going to Tucunaos but I finally surprised him! I took him to La Jolla Groves! It was beautiful inside! We each had salads bread drinks and a nice main course. With desert after. It was reasonably priced too! We talked about our relationship how much has changed and happened and where we think well be next time this year,I said hopefully I'm pregnant haha. We took pictures after came home got Dax and watched Jack Ryan. Perfect way to celebrate our anniversary
 
 
                                                                    
                                                                         






No comments:

Post a Comment