Wednesday, November 5, 2014

4Th of July In Vegas 2014

This year we spent 4th of July in Vegas! It was so  fun! All of my siblings were down. Jordan drove down with us. So that was really fun. We all stayed at my parents. Thursday night we all got to town. We watched extreme weight loss and talked and visited. Friday morning my dad made everyone a yummy breakfast French toast and sausage. After we got ready for the day. Went to Smith's bought dax curious George cupcakes for his party. After we came home Paulo and dax took a nap. I went with my dad to the grocery store to get stuff for dinner. We had a yummy bbq chicken corn on the cobb dinner and went all sat at the dinner table. After we went to a huge park we let Paulo Dax and Nicolette play. Then we joined everyone for frisbee which I'm not good at! It was fun just my dad and all us kids! It actually started raining so we left. We hung out a bit and drove near red rock hotel parked and watched the fireworks. They were kinda lame but whatever. Fun 4th of July
                                                   
                                                                     

 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment