Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Curious George (Daxton) 2nd Birthday

We decided to celebrate Daxtons 2nd birthday down in Vegas since we were going there for 4th of July weekend. A few weeks prior I had decided Daxton birthday theme would be Curious George Around 20 months old he started watching Curious George and literally overnight became obsessed. I ordered a birthday curious George book online that everyone could sign at the party as well as decorations from Wal-Mart.com and the dollar store. The food was BBQ hamburgers and hotdogs fruit chips etc. We had done cupcakes the year before in the shape of a cake so we did that again and it was a Success.Smith's did a wonderful job! That morning my dad and I went to the park early grabbed the spot where we would have it any started decorating. Family and friends came everyone loved the splash pad and Dax loved all of his presents. He wasn't to sure about the splash pad though. I loved having all of my siblings there. everyone had a great time! Grandma and Grandpa carpenter drove down from st George it was so nice to have them there too. Dax loved his curious George cupcakes and within minutes of driving home he was passed out.I can't believe Dax is 2!! I wish time would slow down already. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment