Friday, November 7, 2014

Long Overdue Haircut

Today Dax got a Haircut from Syd my hair girl. He was EXPETIONALY behaved. He had nothing to distract him until the end. He was so sweet and happy. Syd said that it is unheard of to have a 2 yr old behave this well. I definitely took it as a compliment.  She gave him his first haircut when he was 8 months old and even then he was a dream. He has so much hair that he literally needs haircuts every 2 months. He has a Lot of hair and it looks messy and blah if it is not kept short especially since he rocks the combover. Dax loves syd its adorable. She has been my hair girl for 5 years she did my hair and make up for my wedding and even was a bridesmaid. She visited Dax when he was born at the hospital so that was pretty special. I also got a free sample shampoo and conditioner Biolage which was nice and entered in a drawing I hope I win! I'll find out in a few days.

                                                                           

No comments:

Post a Comment