Monday, November 3, 2014

Maternity Pictures for baby Daxton June 2012

A month before I was due we took Maternity Pictures up in Logan on a Saturday afternoon. It was sunny so I thought it would be okay. Once we got up to Logan we met Tyson and Bri at their cute townhouse. We drove to our 2 locations it was cloudy and cold but fun! I started getting nauseated so I took Zofran,  we took lot's of pictures and enjoy each other's company. After we took Tyson and bri to dinner and the best pizza EVER in Logan so good! We talked and hung out. John and Tyson are best friends so it's always fun to get together with them. Its kind of our joke with them whenever we take pictures it starts raining coincidentally here are some of them they turned out amazing! I am glad I waited till I was further along so you could really see my Bump. I was literally ALL belly. Enjoy
 
                                                                           
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment