Monday, November 3, 2014

New year New beginning January 2014

We moved to Santaquin in November and I started working January 2nd! Whirlwind experience. Dax was only 18months I felt horrible but we needed the money.it was a long 6 months but I adjusted. I liked working someday and others I wanted to call in sick and be home with Dax. I felt like I missed out slots and tried to make up for it on the weekends. I liked my job which helped. Everyone was so nice. It was a bathroom remodeling company. I stayed busy. I hated coming home not making dinner or leaving laundry and cleaning only to do on the weekends but we made it through. John transferred to Provo A few days after New Years  and all was well. Needless to say it was a huge blessing.I quit working on July 30th I was happy and relieved! Hopefully i'll never have to work again when Dax is young. What a crazy way to start the year off.

No comments:

Post a Comment