Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Playdate and a Dinner in Draper with Frustaci Cousins June 2014

Tammy Paulo and Nicolette came up the week of my anniversary in June for a week to visit her siblings. So Dax and I drove up after work and drove to Eileen's Tammys sisters house and played had dinner and desert it was so much fun. Tammy and Joe hardly come to Utah so it was a real treat seeing them up here. Daxton was so excited to see Paulo. They are 10 months apart and two little peas in a pod. Nicolette had gotten so big and so cute! I love her to pieces. Eileen gave me a tour of their beautiful brand new built home so gorgeous. We had a delicious dinner and Brownies are favorite for desert! They even sang happy birthday and I blew out a candle so Paulo could be a my birthday party. He had cried the day of my birthday talking to me on the phone. I want to go to Pattis party hahaha. Anyway we stayed pretty late and got home around 10:30. I didn't want to leave. I was so sad. We had a great time though. I would love for tammy to visit more often!


                                                                                           



No comments:

Post a Comment