Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Temple work and Frustaci Family time April 2014

My grandparents who have passed on Earl and Betty Frustaci we're never members but coincidently all of their children we're. I had the opportunity with my brother Jordan my uncle Marty aunt Suzanne Cousins Tony Kristy Jeremy and Kristiann to not only do the temple work for bubba and papa but several other family member's that have passed on. It was a surreal experience. Very spiritual. The spirit was incredibly strong. Bubba and Papa we're sealed for time and all eternity. We said prayers before and after. It was a very special experience. After we took picture's outside the temple and went to uncle Marty's for dinner after. A experience i'll never forget. A memory that will be forever cherished in my heart.
                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment