Sunday, December 7, 2014

Family Pictures 2014


Thanksgiving morning my sweet Sister in Law Amy was Sweet enough to take our family pictures for our Christmas card's. We went to a huge open park and the weather was perfect. Leave a everywhere perfect for fall. We sat on benches stood near tunnels sat near huge trees. Dax was good until the very end he had had enough. He smiled big and laughed a lot. Our colors definitely compliment us our skin tone. We did marons and Grey's. We got Dax outfit at Target and old navy.Mine at H&M and target and John's at JC Penny. I was getting frustrated though because Dax was so attached to John the whole week since he was off work he literally wanted nothing to do with me including during the photo shoot. Luckily we got a few good shots. I love my little family so much. Last year we did a photo shoot in December a total winter wonderland I liked that better but this was still fun and we weren't freezing.  Next year I would love to do one in summer in a big open field in highland and actually have props. Well see. Here are some pics from the shoot.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment