Friday, January 2, 2015

Christmas 2014

Christmas 2014 was fun and memorable.  We spent it in Vegas with my family. Christmas Eve John put together Dax black and Decker tool set from Santa and wrapped all of Dax Christmas presents because I'm horrible at wrapping maybe one year i'll practice and try wrapping but for now it's johns job. Everyone didn't wake up till after 8. I recorded Dax reaction and it was priceless. This was Dax first Christmas that he actually knew what was going on and he even calls Santa Ho Ho which is adorable! Dax loved opening up his presents. My parents got him a big etzh sketch and a toy steering wheel car from Target. Georgia and Steve got Dax a toy Cat piano with a microphone. We also got him a few clothes books and a winter coat! Lots of fun stocking stuffers like books little toys candy ABC 123 bath toys. John and I only did stockings this year and we we're perfectly fine with that. I got John a movie called now you see me it's about magic I  got him nice church socks nice dry fit gym socks candy a home depot gift card .He loved it all.  I had shown John a few things I wanted and he spoiled me!! 2 make-up bags a pretty pearl necklace candy a 4 pack chick flick movie's.  Shaving cream. And something unexpected a toy plastic boat...John surprised me we are going on a Mexican cruise in February!! For 5 days! I cried I was so happy and shocked. We haven't been on an overnight getaway since our wedding in 2011. My siblings got blenders socks luggage. The day after Christmas we drove to St George and stayed at Johns Parents. We opened our presents from them. Dax got a cute kitty piano and microphone a John got Running Clothes from DICKS and I got the Target gift card I wanted. All in all wonderful Christmas and going to the movie's Dax seeing his first movie as a big boy was very memorable. Until next year well be at our house here in Santaquin it will be nice not to travel.

                                                                  




 













 
 

                                                              

No comments:

Post a Comment