Friday, January 23, 2015

Our week with the Millers January 2015

My sweet Sister in law Stacy had back surgery at the beginning of January and I told her Dax and I would come up after and help out. We did and sadly enough Dax ended getting a really bad cough a week prior and I ended up getting a cold! Dax got better as the week went on but I got WORSE!!!!! I was miserable. Dax loved playing with his cousins KJ and Karter or as Dax calls them JJ and Kar. We got there on a Sunday afternoon and that day we watched Frozen and Planes. Planes was really cute, we had never seen it before. Monday we hung out with Stacy and I ended up going to the store and getting Dax and I some medicine and nasal sprays. We watched lots of George and Jake and just hung out. Dax  played with the boys when they got home from school everyday. I helped by getting anything Stacy needed and cleaning the kitchen and picking up the house. Wednesday the 14th was Karter's 6th Birthday. Dax and I went to the store and got everything we needed. We got Candles Cake mix frosting and dinner. It was a fun night. We had homemade Mac n Cheese and Grilled Hot dogs. A chocolate cake with fun fetti frosting. Dax loved helping Karter open up his presents. We ended up going home Friday morning because I was completely miserable. I ended up getting a Z pack from the Pharmacy that day. Hopefully next time I help we won't be sick.
 
 
                                                               





No comments:

Post a Comment