Sunday, February 15, 2015

ITS A GIRL Feburary 2015

At our first appointment on Thursday January 29th after my OB told us we were 9 weeks and 4 days along and due August 30th with a scheduled c section sometime that week he said would you guys like to know the gender early? We were like how early?

He said 10week's we were like what? He them explained there is this new thing they're doing to find out the gender early called a Panarmoc ultrasound and genetic blood testing. I had to be 10 weeks or more so we did it at 10weeks and 1 day. They took 7 vials of blood ekkkkk I wanted to die. John did a cheeck swab. They told us we would have the results 2 weeks later.

Valley OB called me Thursday February the 12th and I called them back and they didn't answer so the next day Friday the 13th I called again and they called me back and asked if I wanted to know the gender I asked if we could get it in a envelope they said sure and that all the other tests came back negative and baby was normal and perfect.

That night we decided to go to Cheesecake Factory because that's where we celebrated after we found out that Dax was a Boy. Unfortunately it was a 100 minute wait so we decided to go to CPK. We ordered our food and our server asked if we were celebrating Valentine's we said not really we went on a cruise last week. We're celebrating something much better finding out what baby #2 will be. We already have a BOY. We said youll be the first to know. A few minutes later he came back with our drinks and saw us kissing and said well what are you having?

It's a GIRL! We were so happy and surprised. I saw the results right away in the middle of the paper. We both looked at each other and started crying. We said we're having our McKenzie I could see tears rolling down johns face and I lost it I started crying and saying I finally get the mother daughter relationship I've wanted I've always wanted a little girl to be her mommy. A month before we even got pregnant John had a dream he was holding a baby girl in the hospital so it's so surreal that it's happening.

Everyone at CPK was so nice they congratulated us and the manager came over and personally congratulated us and gave me 2 chocolate covered strawberries and a raspberry cupcakes from him and free Red velvet dessert as well.

We called our parent's and siblings they were so excited! We told Dax and he was happy and said Siser Siser and kissed my belly saying baby Kenz it's Soooo cute!!!! We took the announcement photo the next day at Hobble creek with Pink balloons on VALENTINE'S day it was perfect

No comments:

Post a Comment