Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Payson Temple Open House April 2015


We had the opportunity to go to the Payson Temple Open House which is Minutes from our house. Grandma and Grandpa Carpenter came up from St George from the day. It was breathtaking. I remember my first Temple Open House it was in San Diego California and I was 8 years old. I know Dax will not remember it but it is special nonetheless. He was so reverent. The Temple was very earthy and different in a good way. I can't wait to go all the time. We saw a video before we entered the temple. It showed different temples all throughout the world. When they showed the Las Vegas Temple all lit up at night it brought a smile to my face. That was where John and I we're sealed. I nudged him and he looked up and smiled and said that is our temple, it was cute. It was a fun sacred family experience. Whenever I go into a sealing room in the temple it brings back all the memories from my sealing day. The outside was beautiful the Flowers were bright and colorful. We took some pictures and went to lunch after at Pizza Factory. It was a fun family day.

                                                                











 

No comments:

Post a Comment