Monday, May 25, 2015

My 30th Birthday May 21 2015


My 30th Birthday was something I was kind off well thinking It is coming soon. How will I feel? It is such a milestone. I woke up and John gave me a Hug and kiss and said Happy Birthday baby welcome to the Dirty 30's! He made me a yummy breakfast French Toast and Bacon. After I dropped him off at work and I went and ran some errands the bank and Big O Tires. We had a nail in our tire that needed to be patched up. After I went to Jamba Juice and got my Free birthday Smoothie it was yummy. After I picked up John from work and he dropped me off to get my manicure and pedicure with my friend Meg. She surprised me with a Card and a gift card to Hobby Lobby and a yummy cookie. She also gave me McKenzie's Gift a cute Letter M and a bunch of Headbands and a Tutu!!!








After we drove up to Cheesecake Factory and waited a few minutes in the car because it was raining so hard! We got there around 3pm it was so nice and relaxing it wasn't crowded and Dax slept the entire time we ate! Hahahaha. We enjoyed our food. John got salmon and I got chicken bow tie pasta. It was yummy, We just had water it was free and refreshing. We woke Dax up for my Cheesecake and they sang me Happy Birthday! After we walked around the mall next to Cheesecake Factory. I got my free Lipstick from Sephora on my birthday! We walked around some baby stores and the lego store and let Dax play. After we came home and John made my yummy cake sang happy birthday talked to all of my family and parents and cleaned up the kitchen and Dax room. We we're in bed by 9 so relaxing and John and Dax got me a gift card to H&M to go shopping YAY!
                                                        






 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment