Saturday, May 2, 2015

Officially Potty Trained May 2015

Well it's Official!!! Dax is Potty trained! We started Monday April 6th and I had no idea what I was getting myself into. The first week was definitely trial and error. We did a timer every 20 minutes from 9am-6pm accidents 3 or 4 but that was expected. He loves his big boy Ninja Turtle Underwear and even slept in then when he took a nap and didn't have an accident during naptime till day 5. By day 5 he no longer needed the timer and went on his OWN!!! The next week got better and we only had a few accidents within a week. He was getting it and totally understanding the concept. By week 3 be was a pro. I even was brave and had him in underwear at church by week 2 & he did incredible! He love's going poo poo and I call him the poo poo king and he love's it! He goes whenever we are Target the mall at the gym. Today is May 2nd and we finally decided to celebrate! I took him to Sweet Tooth fairy and we got cake bites and a chocolate fudge cookie. Dax loved it! It was fun to reward him and let him know how proud of him we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment