Thursday, June 25, 2015

F O U R year Anniversary June 2015


Four Years? How could time go by so fast? Whenever I look at our Wedding Pictures It always feels like it was yesterday. I love that I am still your blushing happy bride. Our wedding day was so sweet and magical and every time I see pictures I remise that day. I was able to plan our Anniversary this year again since John planned the first two years. We decide to wait and celebrate our Anniversary when we we're in Vegas the following weekend. I looked up a lot of places and found one minutes from my parents house in Tivoli Village. It is a Steakhouse called Echo and Rig. We loved it! It wasn't too fancy and it wasn't too casual it was honestly perfect. When we got there everyone from the Hostess to the Server and the manager congratulated  us on our anniversary. We sat by the window of the restaurant and were able to look out on the scenery it was nice. We both just had water and shared a yummy Cesar wedge salad and our Steaks were amazing! We shared sides carrots and roasted garlic mashed potatoes. Desert was complimentary . We shared a chocolate turtle ice cream it was divine! We talked about how excited we were for McKenzie's arrival. Our House Projects and moving forward with everything. It was a fun night out in Vegas. I am so grateful I met John and became his wife. He makes me want to be a better person and love more freely and stay positive and know that things can always be worse than what they are and to be grateful for everything that I have. Until next year for our 5 year. John is planning that one and I am really excited! We will hopefully do a over nighter some where.

                                                                           


 



 

 

 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment