Thursday, July 23, 2015

St George Vegas and a Bridal Shower July 2015


We went to St George last week for the night before heading down to Vegas for my sister Jaclyn's Bridal Shower. We got there relaxed and ate dinner. John and Dax went swimming and I hung out and relaxed in the backyard. Stacy and Kelby we're there with their boys it was fun. Dax loved hanging out with Kj and Karter. He loves his cousins it is adorable. After we decided to go to Dairy Queen and get Blizzards. It was late like 10pm but it was still fun. Dax did wonderful. He sat there so quietly and ate his mint blizzard. After we came home and all went to bed we we're exhausted.
                                                                               



 
We left for Vegas that next morning and it felt like an eternity getting there. After we got into town we checked into the hotel and visited with Toni. After we got settled into our room and relaxed for a bit. Then we went to Bed Bath and Beyond and got Jaclyn her Bridal Shower gifts. After I dropped the boys off and they napped and I went to Target and grabbed a few other things. After I hung out with Toni and got ready and went with her to pick up Jaclyn's wedding dress and to have her try it on again. It was really fun. Jaclyn looked like a beautiful bride. After we decided to go to Olive Garden for dinner, that was so much fun! We celebrated Dax Birthday there with my parents and Stephen. Dax was so well behaved. My parent's were pleased. We had a delicious chocolate birthday cake. Dax blew out his 3 candles it was cute. After we went back to the hotel and relaxed and I went over to my parents to help get food ready for the Bridal Shower the next day.







The next day was the Bridal Shower. We got up and had breakfast at the hotel and got ready and went over to my parents house. We helped wrap presents and get food together. Once we we're there we we're so excited. It was at Sister Ringers house which was beautiful. It was decorated so cute! The food was by far the best I have ever had at any shower. It was so diverse. They had Mexican, Salads, fruit and veggies eggrolls chicken salad sandwiches and much more. The deserts we're even better from Cheesecake Bites to Bundt Cakes to Macaroons. Jaclyn had a wonderful time and got some amazing gifts. The games turned out great as well. After we went back to the hotel changed and relaxed at my parents. We went to Don's Birthday party and hung out after My dad and John gave me a blessing of comfort since I was hurting so bad and to get through my pregnancy. That night jac came back to the hotel and we pigged out on chocolate and gummy bears and watched T.V. Dax was so excited. He kept saying he loves jac and wants to marry her and that she is his girlfriend it was adorable.  The next day we had breakfast filled up the car and drove home. We we're happy to be home and be done traveling for a while.
 






 


 
 
 

 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment