Friday, July 10, 2015

Three Year Photos June 2015


We decided to take Daxton's THREE Year Pictures a week before his 3rd Birthday. I had some ideas that I had found on pinterest and decided to go with the theme I chose. My sweet sister in law Amy took them Sunday night at 8pm the sun had just gone down in highland and it was breathtaking beautiful. We had Planes and a book for props. Dax was so happy smiley and at ease. He was being goofy and silly and doing what he always does with his priceless expressions. I love how animated he is. I love comparing photos from year's past and seeing how much he has grown. I can't believe how much he has changed in just a year. He went from a little boy to a big grown up boy. His smile and laugh melt my heart. These pictures turned out amazing. Until next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment