Saturday, August 1, 2015

Family Night at the Temple August 2015

8-1-2015 Tonight we decided to go out to dinner and then drive the only few minutes it takes to the Payson Temple! It was breathtakingly beautiful! We hadn't been since the Open House in April. We went around 8 when the sun was still out but by the we left the sun was coming down it was so pretty. We are so happy and fortunate to have a Temple so close. It is so peaceful and sacred. I know whenever I am troubled with life I can go there and feel immediate peace and comfort. It warms my heart and soul. I can't wait to go and do temple work inside that beautiful sacred temple. I love my little family so much and am so glad I am with them for time and all eternity. Life doesn't get much sweeter.





                                     
                                                                       




 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment