Saturday, October 17, 2015

Labor Day First Date Post Baby September 7th 2015

 I kept wondering when we would have a Date before and after McKenzie came we didn't have anytime to go on one beforehand so on Labor day my Mother in law was here staying with us for 3 days and came down from St George and told us we needed to get out and take advantage of the time we had while she was helping us. I was so excited. We hadn't gone on a date since our anniversary in June when we were in Vegas. I got all ready and John came home from working for a few hours and I really wanted to go to Cheesecake Factory but he didn't want to drive that far so he suggested Blue Lemon, that is one of our favorites. We each had a delicious lunch. We ordered sandwiches with fries water and a cookie. It was super filling. We decided to go see Mission Impossible it was awesome we loved it. It was such a treat to get out. We were gone from noon to 6pm. I can't wait until we can go on another date again.

                                                                   

No comments:

Post a Comment