Saturday, February 13, 2016

Daxton 3 and a half years old January 2016

Daxton is now 3 and a half years old. I always think when he turns a certain 'age' that he will magically grow up more and more which he does but the 1/2 ages before his actual birthday surprise me even more. After Dax turned 3 he became a talking machine and loving life. Potty trained 3 months before his 3rd birthday. He has literally grown up over night it seems. It makes me and happy at the same time. It is a very bittersweet feeling.
 
Starting Primary.
One of the biggest changes for Dax is Primary. He started Primary
Bye bye dirtys see you later.cleaning
Saying good prayers.
Talks in complete sentences
Loves giving kisses
Calling us bears bear house momma bear bear papa bear Goldie
Always wanting others to like him
Hates the snow wants to play at the park
Like snow and playing in it
 
  SAYINGS

its been a long day
I need to take a break
you are my best friend
I can do it all by myself
I want to be a DR
no more car sat
I want  a treat
the sun is out
don't leave anyone behind
Let's have a sleepover
I want to take a bath
I love you sweetheart
Spider tickles 
Be happy 
This is magicial 
Your a pumpkin 
 
 Since his little sister came they love then show called Goldie and bear. He says were bears and sister is Goldie. He still says I'm Gecko.Loves pancakes, eggs, smoothies, spaghetti, fries anything with ketchup, roars grapes bananas twizzlers Graham wheat thins.Costco hotdogs pizza and loves chocolate.

Pussycat
Singing songs
anything Halloween
Cars
Dinosaurs
Loves his friends 




No comments:

Post a Comment