Thursday, April 14, 2016

6 Week Check Up from hell and so it continues on October 2015

I had a faint idea that my 6 week check up would not be like how my 6 week check up was after I had Daxton. At 4 weeks I was in a lot of pain. Not anything like this, I went in at 4 weeks and saw one of the On call OBS. He assisted in Daxtons C Section. Dr Melendez. He said that all of my pain was from the C Section itself. I went home and took ib proufen. Nothing helped. At my 6 week check up I finally realized why I would ALWAYS hurt when I held McKenzie on my side. I was planning on getting my IUD in and that did not happen. My Incision was infected, It was red and hurt and looked disgusting, My OB asked what hurt my my Incision or my Uterus, I said both as I was crying in pain. He said no IUD today and put me on an antibiotic called Augmentation.H e told me to come back in a month. He loved seeing the kids and seeing how big McKenzie has gotten. I was HOPING the antibiotic would do the charm. Little did I know this would be 8 months of pure HELL. to be continued 

No comments:

Post a Comment